Friday 3 June 2016

CBSE topper wish to become an IAS officer

"She is extremely headstrong," said Nagarajan Madamakki, father of Rakshita Madamakki, who's the CBSE Class 10 topper in Maharashtra. "She wish to wind up an IAS officer, and I'm confident she'll get it. She's disciplined."

Image source: www.thehindu.com


Rakshita (15), who was away with her family in the place where they grew up Udupi, said, "It was a significant minute in my life when I heard the good news. My dad was cheerful and my mom was hopping in happiness. I had not expected such a score." She scored 498 marks out of 500, losing only one marks in English and one in science. Rakshita is a devoted reader, painter, and plays flute. She prefers both Indian classical and western music. "I adore Sherlock Holmes," she says, including, "I have a gathering of the stories and I read it over and again."


Anil Kumar, primary of Chinmaya Vidayalaya, Boisar, a school where Rakshita is an student, said the school conveyed a 100 percent result this year. "Furthermore, this year, we have a topper in the CBSE."

Source: The Hindu


1 comment: